Here’s the list of all popular Airlines (Local and International) operating in Pakistan, along with the links to their respective career pages.
- Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
- AirSial – New airline headquartered in Sialkot
- Fly Jinnah – Joint Venture of Air Arabia and the Lakson Group. Will start its operations soon.
- Princely Jets
- Vision Air International – Based in Karachi and Dubai
- Air Falcon – Head Office in Lahore
- ASSL – Main Office located at Jinnah International Airport
- North Air – New Airlines focused on Tourist routes. Will launch soon.
- Alvir Airways – New Airlines with a Tourism License.
- Air Arabia
- Saudia Airlines
- SaudiGulf Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Oman Air
- Kuwait Airways
- Gulf Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- China Airlines
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
Pakistan International Airlines (PIAC) has a slow-loading career webpage on its official website. Most of their recruitment is done through advertisements posted in national newspapers (Dawn, Jang, The News International, Dailytimes, The Express Tribune, and The Nation). Government jobs are very hard to get in a country like Pakistan, and require going through a considerable number of stages.
Shaheen Air has stopped its operations in the country. [Media report]
Air Indus never started its operations, though they still have their website up.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) regularly posts fresh job opportunities on this page.