The commercial aviation sector in Pakistan is booming. It has created thousands of new opportunities for people looking for airline and airport jobs in the country; specifically in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Peshawar and Quetta.
Both experienced and fresh graduates from universities should read this page. The job market situation of the Airline and Aviation industry is very fluid, and things can keep changing with time, depending upon the demand and supply scenario of the available human resource.
This webpage also lists the names of top airlines, for individuals, searching for jobs in the Middle East region; places such as Riyadh, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Doha, Muscat, Kuwait and Manama.
- Job Sites
- Airlines Careers
- Common Questions
- Flying Clubs and Schools
- Aviation Studies
- Ground Handling Agencies
- Airports in Pakistan
|President and CEO|
|General Manager Commercial Activities|
|General Manager Finance|
|General Manager Operations|
|Director Sales and Marketing|
|Director Human Resources|
|Director Flight Safety|
|Director Flight Operations|
|Director Ground Operations|
|Director Information Systems|
|Manager Sales and Marketing|
|Airlines Station Manager|
|Ground Handling Staff|
|Airline First Officers|
|Flight Attendants or cabin crew (stewards/stewardesses)|
This section lists important websites that can be accessed to search for jobs in the aviation sector.
- Indeed.com Pakistan
- Laimoon Pakistan
Here’s the list of all popular Airlines (Local and International) operating in Pakistan, along with the links to their respective career pages.
- Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
- AirSial – New airline headquartered in Sialkot
- Princely Jets
- Vision Air International – Based in Karachi and Dubai
- Air Falcon – Head Office in Lahore
- ASSL – Main Office located at Jinnah International Airport
- Air Arabia
- Saudia Airlines
- SaudiGulf Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Oman Air
- Kuwait Airways
- Gulf Air
- Turkish Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Singapore airlines
- China Airlines
- British Airways
Pakistan International Airlines (PIAC) has a slow-loading career webpage on its official website. Most of their recruitment is done through advertisements posted in national newspapers (Dawn, Jang, The News International, Dailytimes, The Express Tribune, and The Nation). Government jobs are very hard to get in a country like Pakistan, and require going through a considerable number of stages.
Shaheen Air has stopped its operations in the country. [Media report]
Air Indus never started its operations, though they still have their website up.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) regularly posts fresh job opportunities on this page.
There are currently a few companies namely: Afeef Zara Airways, Askari Air, Q Airlines, Jet Green, K2 Airways, and Liberty Air, that have shown an intention to start commercial aviation operations in the country. So far, none have become operational. We’ll update this section, if any positive news comes about.
- What are the jobs available in airport?
- How to Get an Airline Job
- How can I become an aviation manager in Pakistan?
- What kind of jobs can you get with a degree in aviation?
- What is the highest paid job in the airport?
- Do flight attendants get free travel?
Individuals looking for jobs in flying clubs and schools in Pakistan can seek information from the following companies:
- Air Eagle Aviation Academy
- Askari Flying Academy (AFA)
- Rawalpindi Flying Club
- Lahore Flying Club
- Airborne Aviation
- PIA Flight Academy
- Hybrid Aviation
- Karachi Aero Club
- Askari Aviation Services (AAS)
- Peshawar Flying Club
- WALTON AVIATION TRAINING SCHOOL
- SAPS Aviation College
Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force have their own respective aviation schools for non-fighter flying courses (helicopters etc.) for commissioned officers. Please visit their websites for further guidance.
For investors who wish to open up their own flying school in Pakistan, please refer to CAA guidelines pertaining to acquiring the required license.
There are many universities in Pakistan that offer Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Aviation management (BBA and MBA).
- Superior University
- Air University
- University of Sialkot
- The University of Lahore
- University of Management and Technology
At this time, there are 6 ground handling agents (firms) registered with the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority that have a license to provide services such as Traffic Rights and Clearances, Ground Support, Flight Dispatch and Planning, Fuel Services, Air Charters Brokerage, and Cargo.
These companies are always looking out for fresh graduates, as well as experienced staff. Please visit their official websites to apply online.
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Royal Airport Services
- Shaheen Airport Services
- FlySky Aviation
- Gerry’s Dnata
- Askari Aviation Services
- Air Blue
Intermediate companies like Sky Wings (PVT) Limited can provide similar services in partnership with licensed operators.
Similarly, foreign companies like Cargolux also operate in the country.
Pakistan has several airports located in all important cities across the nation. Visit their websites for links to job sections.
- Islamabad International Airport in Islamabad
- Jinnah international airport in Karachi
- Allama Iqbal International Airport in Lahore
- Multan International Airport
- Bacha Khan International Airport in Peshawar
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport – Not operational for commercial flights anymore
- Sialkot International Airport Terminal
- Faisalabad International Airport
- Quetta International Airport
- Sheikh Rashid Terminal, Bahawalpur Airport