Tailwind Aviation (SMC-PVT) LTD., helps in acquiring of a New Airlines License, including any problems with a pending or current license with PCAA, Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
Tailwind Aviation Pakistan can also help with the professional implementation of a comprehensive Safety Management System (SMS) for both the Military (Army, Air Force, and Navy) and Commercial Aircraft. This includes providing short aviation courses, in the said subject, for the training of your personnel, among other necessary protocols, as per the standards set by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
Tailwind Aviation (SMC-PVT) LTD., provides a wide variety of commercial aviation consultancy services for individuals, companies and government organizations all over Pakistan, but mainly in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore.
Here is a list of services offered. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list. For anything related to the aviation business in Pakistan, please contact us first.
Consultations on Market prospects and Regulatory Requirements for a start up Aviation Business in Pakistan:
- Startup Airlines License (Air Operator’s Certificate – AOC), including any problems with a pending or current license with CAA Pakistan
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Airline Business (Regular Public Transport – RPT)
- Charter Operations (Passengers/ Cargo)
- Commuter Operations
- Air Taxi Service
- Flying Schools
- Commercial Airports
- Private airports
- Application of National Aviation Policy
- Regulatory Requirements for Commercial Air Transport License
- Air Transport Regulations (Relevant CA Rules 1994 and ANOs)
- Application of Public International Air Law
- Application of Private International Air Law
- Air Passenger Rights (Carriage By Air Act 2012)
- Passengers / Third Party Insurance Requirements
- Aviation Business Development
- Revival of Sick / dysfunctional Aviation Companies
The list below includes both the current and former clients of Tailwind Aviation Pakistan for work such as licensing formalities through CAA, restructuring advisory roles, and business prospects for new airline operations in the country:
- Royal Airport Services
- Arif Habib Group
- Liberty Air
- Army Welfare Trust
- Afeef Zara Airways
- The Jaffer Group
- PwC Pakistan
Note: Clients mentioned on this page are not exhaustive (may not contain the names of all commercial entities and private individuals) due to business confidentiality agreements.