Follow these steps:
- Get in touch with Tailwind Aviation (SMC-PVT) LTD., regarding the prospect of starting a new Airline venture in Pakistan.
- A preliminary feasibility report would be prepared, which would include a business plan and other details. (Expected time: 3 weeks)
- Creation of a new company with the SECP, and completing company bank account formalities. (Expected time: 30 to 60 days)
- Submission of application for a fresh License to Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) for acceptance. (Expected time: 30 days)
- Processing time of the License process at CAA can vary, but it is usually up to 8 months.
- CAA then forwards the application to the Aviation Division of Pakistan for further processing. (Expected time: 2 to 3 months)
- The file is then moved to the Federal Cabinet for the final approval by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. (Expected time: up to 2 months)
- After approval by the PM; a new Air Operator Certificate (AOC) is issued by CAA Pakistan, after which the newly formed Airline can begin leasing aircraft and hire staff to commence its operations.
How much time does it take to start a new Airline in Pakistan?
It can take 8 months to 1 year to get a new Airlines license in Pakistan.
Does Tailwind Aviation (SMC-PVT) LTD., provide consultancy for a new Airlines license setup process, from start to finish?
Yes. In fact, Tailwind Aviation Pakistan has provided consultancy to many new Airlines currently in the process of acquiring licenses in the country.